For those that may not be aware the 16th Annual Northern New Jersey Working Together has been rescheduled due to yesterday’s snow storm. The 2018 Northern New Jersey Working Together all-day seminar has been rescheduled for Thursday, January 11, 2018. 7:30 am – 5:00 pm. All details of the Conference remain the same, and will be resent for your convenience.
Please respond by Monday, January 8, 2018 at 11:59 pm. Your options are:
- Join us January 11, 2018. Your previous registration and payment will be applied. Please confirm by emailing the Assistant Dean, Dr. Giuseppe M. Fazari, at Giuseppe.Fazari@shu.edu or by calling 973-761-9087.
- Transfer your paid registration to another attendee. If you cannot attend, but have someone who can and is not yet registered, please notify us in writing by emailing Dr. Fazari at Giuseppe.Fazari@shu.edu that you want to transfer the registration. We will apply the previous payment to the new registration.
- Request a refund. If you cannot attend or transfer your registration for January 11, you must request a refund in writing by Monday, January 8, 2018, 11:59 pm. Due to the weather cancellation, you can receive a full refund. This is a strict deadline as there are costs which will be incurred after this date. Requests must be submitted via email to Dr. Fazari at Giuseppe.Fazari@shu.edu or faxed to 973-761-9325. Refunds will be made in the same way that the registration was paid. If you paid by credit card, your subsequent statement should reflect the refund. If you paid by check, a refund check will be issued by the University and forwarded to the mailing address stipulated within your registration account.
- Cancel registration, but leave funds on account. If you wish to leave funds on your account to be applied to future NJWT or other Continuing Education and Professional Studies programs at Seton Hall University, you may do so. These funds can be applied to any program now through January 31, 2019. Requests must be submitted via email to Dr. Fazari at Giuseppe.Fazari@shu.edu or faxed to 973-761-9325.
- Tell a friend. We have some capacity for the new date, and there may be a drop off because of the reschedule. Registration has been reopened 2018 NJWT Tax Conference.
Please be sure to contact us by Monday, January 8, 2018, especially if you are seeking a refund. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 973-761-9087 or via email at Giuseppe.Fazari@shu.edu.
Thank you for your patience and we hope that you can join us on January 11 for what will be another extraordinary Northern New Jersey Working Together conference at Seton Hall University!